Friday, September 19, 2008

Open House

Yesterday evening was Savannah's Open House at her school. Matt stayed home with the boy's helping out with homework. Everyone at the school had worked so hard to make it a wonderful evening. The PreK kids sang a few songs, they were having a book fair, refreshments and other little fun things for everyone. I posted a couple pictures and a video.
Ms. Sheila, Savannah & Ms. Anastassia in her class
Getting ready to sing.
This video is of poor quality because I'm no film maker. Some of the kids really enjoyed singing in front of everyone, the others not so much. I love the little boy on the far right just standing there the entire time. Savannah LOVED having all eyes on her.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What a little ham she is! She is a born performer. the song was very cute and one I hadn't ever heard. I know your heart was so full watching her!
Thanks for sharing it-made me smile especially when they would giggle :)
Tracy