Friday, September 19, 2008

missing grandma

Duane with Grandma
he was touching Grandma in a painful place
forever BFF's
Me, Lei Anne & Grandma
Grandma, me & my brother Duane
It's really hard to look at these pictures. At the time cancer was eating away at her body. She would moan in pain and we really had no clue as to what she was going through. Her breast cancer had come back and it wasn't playing nice. That cancer took away my grandma's ability to do anything for herself, and I think she knew that it was going to kill her. She was such a fighter. She did everything they asked. She went for radiation so that she could spend more time with loved ones. She did everything for her family. She was suffering so much and was still trying to please others. Oh, how I miss this woman.

No comments: