Monday, September 8, 2008

Magical Weekend!






Savannah and I had a magical weekend with Disney. Not only was it the happiest place on Earth but the hottest too!! I think the high hit 94 with no breeze. That didn't stop us from having the best time ever with each other. We were able to do whatever she wanted. I know that I'll remember this weekend forever and it will always make me smile.

We arrived at Disney World Saturday around noon and went straight to the flying Dumbo's!! We rode tons of rides. It was great to look over at her and see the twinkle in her eyes. She got to meet Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella and Belle. They were all so awesome with the kids. Savannah got hugs from all three while I snaped away with the camera. We had a huge ice cream sunday, our own drinks. She loved that she could have pretty much anything she wanted, well within reason of course.

After we got our fill of the Magic Kingdom we headed to our hotel. We put on our bathing suits and hit the pool. We ended the day with pizza in bed. I even let her jump on the bed. We watched Josh & Drake and iCarly. We really had a blast. I'll tell you all about Sunday real soon.

3 comments:

Tonya Cotton :o) said...

What a wonderful weekend !!! I do this with my daughters as well. My 16 year old & I went over to the disney area for the weekend back in April. We just hung out at the pool, went to the outlet malls & then downtown disney for dinner ( rainforest cafe) Emma ( 8) & I went to Orlando just a few short weeks ago. We went to the Nickelodeon hotel and played there. We went to downtown disney as well, I treated her to the bibby bobity boutique. She looked so pretty and she thought she did too. LOL ( she sleep with that hair doo for four days) It was glued in!! LOL I think its important to do that with each kido if you can. So glad you all had fun. Thanks for sharing Amy !!

Tracy said...

Sounds like you and your baby girl had an awesome time! Spending time one-on-one is so important.
I get to look back when you do things with Savannah and remember my special times and memories with my girls when they were younger.
Even at 19 and almost 16 we try and find time to do mom-daughter things. I find it a little harder with Connor-not sure what to do with a boy-we need to find some common ground I guess. thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Tracy

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Savannah as a baby!!! You both look like you had a wonderful time together and the one on one time is a great idea:)

Disney is just a great place to have fun and make memories that will last a lifetime.

Love, Tracy