Monday, August 27, 2007

Hannah's Garden

Yesterday I had the honor of helping plant Hannah's garden. I was able to meet some amazing women and their children. I think Hannah was pleased with her beautiful garden, although I bet she would trade it for some chicken and fries!! She is so cute! I love her blond curls and this girl knows what she likes and what she wants; typical four year old. I really can't put into words how I felt yesterday, it was amazing to say the least. We are all there for Hannah and her family because we care. Most of the other women were mothers of children with cancer and they are all good friends too. I had met Penny and Nikki before, so I at least knew someone!
I forgot to bring my camera but if you want to see some pictures check out these links.
This is a slide show from Nikki's Caringbridge page, she took most of the pictures.
http://www.slide.com/r/iXZup3bg7T8mvtrf1x6vUSOfmPEvqYHX?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original
This a link to Peyton's page:
http://www.hope4peyton.org/

No comments: