Monday, July 23, 2007

Putt-Putt





































While we were on vacation we took the kids to play putt-putt golf at the "Molten Mountain" in Myrtle Beach. It was great because they have 18 holes inside and 18 outside. We of course chose the inside 18 with the cool a/c. It was just like being inside a volcano but without the hot lava. We decided to not even try to keep score and just play. Austin was the only one that got a hole-in-one. I told you he was the next Tiger. Here are some pictures from our adventure.
Please bear with me while I try to figure out my picture placement. I can't seem to get them where I want them? I'm sure I'll get it one of these days.








2 comments:

Kim said...

You look amazing!! Amy I am so proud of you, this picture is so precious, the new you with your beautiful children!!

LeiAnne said...

You're look'n HOT!!!