Friday, July 6, 2007

4th, NASCAR & hair.




I would like to thank those of you that are reading my new blog. I hope to post pretty regular updates. I love it that someone would actually take time to read something I wrote. I would like to write a book one day, so this is good practice.


I hope everyone had a great 4th, we spent time with family. It rained most of the day here but cleared up for fireworks. The kids love the fireworks, but the dogs totally freak out. It must seem like World War 3 to them.


Matt and I are off to the races this weekend!! We are leaving this afternoon to head over to Orlando where we will spend the night. The Pepsi 400 is tomorrow night at Daytona International Speedway. We love NASCAR racing. We've been to the Daytona 500 for the past few years and it really is quite addictive. Uncle Tony will be taking care of the kids and dogs for us. I'm sure he will get some help from his 3 boys. Aunt Kelly lucked out and has to work. LOL


I'll be sure to blog all about the race when we get home. Here is a picture of Savannah's new hair do. I didn't think it was possible for her to be any more cute!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your haircut looks adorable Savanna!
It looks a little like Dora's hair, only yours is lighter in color, you look so pretty.