Sunday, September 6, 2009

My kids love school!!

I though I should update since it's been a while. Life is good in the Nasworthy house. Other than Luke being a little sick. He has a sore throat, cough and a fever yesterday, but he feels better today. Hopefully no one else gets sick.
The kids are all loving school!! Savannah thinks kindergarten is the greatest thing ever!! She loves being busy all day and learning. We love her teacher!! Luke is making so many new friends this year and having a blast. He's in 4th grade this year and he's joining the band again this year. I think he's decided on percussion? I just love their school and all the extra things they offer. They get Spanish everyday and all the arts once a week. Austin is doing much better than I thought he would do in middle school!! He's making so many new friends and loving all his classes. His school is working really hard to keep the kids in line. Austin has never been a trouble maker and it's easier for him to focus when other aren't.
My back has been feeling a little better. I'm just tired of complaining about it. My last MRI showed some improvement so I'm not sure what the next step is? I see my neurosurgeon on the 18th and we will go from there.

No comments: