Thursday, September 24, 2009

Good News!

For the first time in a year I feel like I'm stepping out of a fog. I'm starting to learn how to live without my grandma and mom. I miss them both so much. I miss being able to call them anytime I wanted. There is so much I miss about them and so much I don't miss. I don't miss wondering if grandma was in pain from the evil cancer that had taken her body hostage. I don't wonder if she's being taken care of or recieving the care she needed. I also don't miss spending so much time worried about my mom. I know that they are both finally home and finally free of the worries of this world.
I still can't believe that I lost both of these women in 4 months and our dog. Talk about having a major pittty party, I was all about that. I guess I've learned that I can do this, I can do anything. I have an amazing life and family. My mom and grandma both died knowing how happy I was. They knew that I was doing what I always wanted to do; be a mom and wife.
Life moves on. I'm not sure that I will ever catch up but I'll give it my best shot. I want to be the best mother, wife and friend that I can possible be. I want to make people feel special and share my gifts with everyone.

1 comment:

jag said...

Uplifting! Glad you're feeling better. Hugs!