Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Quads & more

I guess I should update on my health first. The back still hurts and a lot worse now since I busted my butt getting into a pool over the weekend. I have a softball sized bruise on my left cheek. My whole body feels sore today. I also got some news on my thyroid. I saw my doctor last week and I asked if she could check my thyroid level because I wasn't feeling right. Come to find out I should have been taking the meds for the past year and a half!! I took them before but she told me to stop after a few months. So now I'm just thankful that it's being taken care of. It's one of those things that I will most likely need for the rest of my life like the B12. I can't wait to start feeling better. It was affecting so many things depression, tiredness, my nails are all nasty, and even some confession.
I am waiting to see the neurosurgeon to talk about surgery. I see him next month on the 24th. I'm just ready to get it fixed and move on. I hate waking up in pain. I also hate waiting to see a doctor!!! It takes forever to get anything done.
We have been really busy around here with out of town friends and our visit with the Waker quads. I had a friends from high school come visit over the weekend and it was awesome. We hadn't seen each other in 18 years back in Anderson, IN. She lives out west now with her husband and son. We also had another high school friends that lives in Tampa join us on Saturday. We hung out at their hotel pool on Clearwater beach Saturday evening. Then they came over Sunday, we watched their son so they could have a little adult time. Such fun catching up!!
Meet the Walker 4
Mommy Jenna feeding Jillian & Cash
Cameron & Jack
We were really outnumbered!! 7-2
Austin with Cash
Cameron
Luke talking to Jillian
And this is Jack, he's such a ham, and those curles!!

No comments: