Thursday, August 13, 2009

What's up at the Nasworthy's?

Savannah working on her first scrapbook!
more scraping
Nana blowing kisses.
Nana & Mommy
Hummer & Dude
This is from our backyard.
Austin in a box.
Luke crushing Austin.
Help!!
Our new grill!!
Nana's new shoes....I love them!!
Luke having a race.
Nana fell asleep on the couch last night.
Nana working on a craft project.
Austin playing with Nana.
I can't believe that summer is almost over and school will be starting so soon. I think the kids are getting sick of hanging out with mom. We haven't done very much because of my back issues. It is really painful right now and I'm so ready to get it fixed. I see neurosurgeon on the 25th to talk about surgery. The steroids didn't help much and it's getting worse everyday. I am taking the kids to Chuckie Cheese this afternoon so they can burn off some energy. My thyroid meds have been helping me feel better and have more energy, so that is great.

No comments: