Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ruby Fall's & my back

I had my third and final epidural yesterday. My back has been killing me the past few days so I'm praying for some relief. I will know in 5 days if it will work or not. The next step will most likely be surgery. If it takes away the pain I'll do it!!
We went to visit Ruby Fall's one day while we were on vacation last week. It ended up being about a two hour drive to Chattanooga, TN. from where we were staying in North Carolina. The drive to get there was beautiful with lots of twists and turns through the mountains. Here are a few pictures from our days.
Austin, Savannah & Matt
Me with the kids
Savannah being cute
Matt
Me & the hubby
Tony, Chris, Kelly, Dylan & Josh
(they went with us on vacation)
The waterfall in the middle of the mountain
They do a light show that is amazing

This picture is looking up from under the fall.
This was the view from the top of the mountain.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
checking out the view
This is one of my favorite things from the cave, a little wishing well.
Our family having fun being together!
I'll be posting more pictures from our trip and some stories. We had a great time!! Of course there was a little drama, there was bound to be with 12 relatives together for a week under one roof. I was able to spend a lot of time with Matt's mom, Donna. We always have a good time together no matter what we are doing!! I'm sure missing her now.

No comments: