Wednesday, May 6, 2009

need your help

Friends & family,
As most of you know, my grandmother and mother both died last year. I'm really struggling with with how to honor them. I wasn't able to attend the memorial service for grandma and we weren't able to have one for mom. I miss these women more than I can ever describe. I can't believe that they are both gone, it's just not fair. I need to have peace, but I'm not sure how to get it? I've prayed, prayed and prayed again. I get nothing.
I would love to be have your input on a project. I want to know what you liked most about them? Why did you love about them? What do remember the most? Please be honest.
I plan to use everyone's answers to make a proper good-bye so that I can move on.
Love, Amy

1 comment:

jag said...

Let me think on it hon...