Thursday, June 5, 2008

Animal Kingdom

I have recovered from my stingray sting. The bruise is almost gone and all that's left is a small hole where the stinger was. I never ever want to get stung again. I'm sure that I'll be back at the beach soon, I'll just be more careful.
Matt took yesterday off and we took the kids to Disney's Animal Kingdom. It was our first time and I was impressed. Disney really knows how to do entertainment for the whole family. The rides were awesome and not much of a wait anywhere. We saw the Nemo show and it was unbelievable!! I would recommend it to everyone!! Nana was a little scared when the sharks were on stage though. We got totally soaked on the water ride and the roller coaster was rockin!! We still have one more day to use on our 4-day passes. I think we will save it for Austin's birthday in September.
Austin & I
We had just got soaked!
Mommy & Nana
Safari Luke
Roller Coaster inside
Tree of Life
Part of the Tree of Life
Dinoland
Our Princess
Matt & the boy's

1 comment:

Tonya Cotton :o) said...

Amy~ How fun !! We have never been to Animal Kingdom, we really want to go. Was it not too hot? I love all the pictures you put up ! Have a great summer !!!!!