Monday, May 12, 2008

Update with pictures.

This was Nana last night after a fun day at the beach. She took all the toys out of the bucket and replaced them with blankets. We were all pretty beat.
No, that's not a beached whale, it's me playing in the sand. We love to dig big holes and build tall castles. The best part is crushing everything hen your done.
Another shot from the beach. Matt went with us and it was a great afternoon. I didn't have to do much over the weekend, Matt did everything. He's the best!!
Austin is really getting into reading lately. I think he enjoys 'getting away' with a good book. This is new haircut too.
This is Nana's new do. She looks so cute with it and it will be much cooler this summer.
They are best friends.
See!!
My flower garden.
My garden. Since we live in Florida most of our yard is sand so I'm using pots.
This show is what the music classes work on all year at Luke's school. The kids are amazing and some play a few instruments. The show was great.
Luke all cleaned up.
Austin out front.
After an hour she was done!!
Outside of the theatre. It was built in the 20's and is beautiful building.
A day at the beach with Nana a couple weeks ago.
My nephew Josh & Ashley headed to Prom.
My nephew Dylan opening b-day presents from us. He is learning to play his drums so we got him sticks from House of Blues in Orlando.
Grandma Donna, Dylan & Nana being silly.
Nana helping Dylan open gifts.

It's been a crazy couple weeks. I'm looking forward to Summer Break so I can sleep in. The kids and I like to do fun stuff all the time. We have a new park about 8 blocks away. It's has astro-turf so it's soft. I hate parks with sand or dirt because my kids always bring home a couple shoes full. Well I need to get working on my laundry. Thanks for checking in.

3 comments:

Tonya Cotton :o) said...

***Hey Amy, I love the new pictures !! Happy "late" Mothers Day to you. I had a great day as well, I asked for nothing...to just do nothing. Not, one diaper, not breakfast, lunch,or dinner. It was great !! At 11:30 that night, I said "It's still mothers day so my last request is for tomorrow to be just like today". Oh well, I tried !! I love the picture of Nana sleeping in the toy bucket, too cute !!! So glad your day was awesome. Take care :o)
Tonya

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! I can't believe how big these kids are getting. And good luck with your garden.
Love ya!
Marcey

Tracy said...

Amy-
I wanted to let you know I had been thinking about you. I hope you week is great! My 2 younger ones finish school for the summer this week-wished we lived in Florida I would have them at the beach every weekend :) I love all the pics! Question: How do you get the caption's under each pic?
There is so much I want to learn about blogger to make my page look better.
Hugs!
Tracy
http://pricelessjourney.blogspot.com