Monday, May 19, 2008

Thank You Bucket's


I made these cute little buckets for the boy's teacher's to thank them for all their hard work. Luke only has one teacher but Austin has 4. It was pretty easy to make and the teachers love them. I got the bucket, ribbon and Hersey's Kisses from Wal-Mart and the rest from Michael's. Inside the tissue paper is a bunch of Kisses that I tied with red ribbon. I used a 6 inch yard stick that I glued to the small piece of wood (I painted it silver to match the bucket). I painted the "Thank You" and glued on the apple and pencil. I used scrapbook stickers to write the school name and 07 & 08. I threw in a little pinwheel and kazoo. We also rolled up colored paper with quotes about teachers.
Luke took his in on Friday and Mrs. Bouwman called me after school to thank me. I told her that I wanted to do more for her gift. She said "you couldn't have done anything better".
I just wanted to share a good gift idea!

1 comment:

Tonya Cotton :o) said...

Amy~ These are so cute !!!! I'm sure their teachers are gonna love them. Thanks for letting us know how to make them !!!! Have a great weekend & Memorial Day !! Lots of (((((HUGS))))) to all.
Tonya :o)