Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Score one for the good guys!


For those of you who know me, know that I love sports, especially football. I'm also a big NASCAR fan but football is special in my heart. I started watching sports the day I was born and grew up playing softball, bowling, swimming, basketball, and of course football. I remember in high school; playing with my brother Duane and his friends. I love the big games and winning is everything!!

I'm getting away from what I was going to talk about. I am just so excited that Tim Tebow won the Heisman Trophy this year. He's the FIRST sophomore to ever win. This kid is the real deal and has really got his priority's in order (1. God 2.family & friends 3. education & 4. football). Although he is an amazing football player he is better at life. In his acceptance speech he thanked his Savior, Jesus Christ first, and last. Tim is exactly what college football needed, and I'm so proud that he's a Gator!!

No comments: