Monday, December 24, 2007

Santa

I braved the crowds yesterday to take Luke and Nana to sit on Santa's lap at the mall. I put a pretty Christmas dress on Nana and she was very excited to finally meet Santa. We usually don't do the Santa thing but Nana really wanted to go. We waited in line for an......HOUR!! I took my camera planning on just taking my own pictures but you aren't allowed to take pictures unless you buy a package from them. The packages are $20 & $22 and that only allows you to take two pictures. What a rip off!!

I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I love this time of year. I always look forward to spending time with family and friends, and of course the food. We will be busy the next few days. The kids can hardly wait until tomorrow morning. I'm making a huge breakfast for everyone.






No comments: