Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What I'm thankful for.

What I’m thankful for this year:
I’m thankful for every morning that I wake up to the man I love next to me. I’m even more thankful that he loves me as much as I love him. We’ve both put our marriage first and are falling more in love everyday. I can honestly say that he is my best friend and the person I want to share everything with.


My three kids are the most wonderful gift that I’ve ever received. How amazing is it that these little people are the future of our family and the World. Watching them reach milestones and learn new things brings so much joy to my heart.


I also thankful for each and every family member and friend I have. I’m thankful that people love me and care about what happens to me; and most importantly pray for me. I’m thankful for the relationships I have and the lives that have touched mine.



I’m thankful that I have purpose and goals in life. I’m thankful for my health and I’m reminded of how quickly that can change. I’m thankful for each breath I take and every step I take. I am thankful for the most wonderful life I could have ever imagined.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very thankful for you!

Matt

Unknown said...

I second that, I'm thankful for having the chance to have met you this year and see what a hugely compassionate heart you have! What a blessing you've been.

f.r.o.G.
--Anissa
www.hope4peyton.org

Bennie said...

I remember a family friend who suffered a massive stroke a few years back. She was unable to speak or walk and had zero sensation in her lower extremities. Eventually however, she miraculously regained a bit of her speech. One of the things she would always reiterate was, "I wish my feet could touch the grass again." This year,I know that I am definitely thankful for all the little things that we often take for granted. Above all, at sunrise and sunset, I'm thankful for the gift of another day.

An attitute of gratitude goes a long way. Wishing you guys a great weekend!