Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick-or-treating 2007

Tinkerbell, Pilot Luke & Jason
I'm lazy & Matt's a tourist
Nana & Mommy
Sophie & Emily
Kids w/ Sophie
We had a great time last night. Matt's been over in Tampa all week working. He's doing some sort of conference, so he's pretty busy and staying in the hotel where everything is. He was able to come home for a few hours and go trick-or-treating with us. Matt and I just threw costumes together real quick. It was the first year that all of us went dressed up. I think we'll do it again next year.
We met up with some friends and went in their neighborhood. Some people really went all out with decorations. There were a couple house that had sound systems out and were scaring people as they walked by. Savannah got pretty freaked out at one house and refused to go. I didn't blame her because I was scared! They had strobe-lights and fog machines and were dressed up.
After about 45 minutes we were all pretty beat and we had more than enough candy. Daddy surprised us with ice cream. What a way to finish off the day. Nana ended up in bed with me because she was scared and I'm sure the sugar didn't help.
Thanks for checking on us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a bunch of fun! We said that we were going to dress up next year too...we saw alot of parents dressed up here. I have a slide of my kids at: http://www.slide.com/r/gA8yyar70D8uLtrjzdvW_O6n_R2_LK_K talk to you later! Take care!
Love ~ Kim Dubin

Anonymous said...

http://www.slide.com/r/htARjlpx3T9NJBBktTcb3JOGW6iqYBNJ?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original thats the slide link...hope it works!
Kim