Saturday, January 30, 2010

Update

I had some injection done this past Wednesday at my new pain management doctor. They were for my right hip. The day of was pretty miserable, but now it's feeling much better. I'll have an epidural done on my neck this coming Wednesday. Hopefully it will work as well as the first.

Matt is taking me to see Wicked next Wednesday on opening night in Tampa! I have wanted to see this play for years!! It's a Valentine's Day / Anniversary gift. We will be celebrating 12 years of marriage bliss! Seems hard to believe that we've be married so long. It hasn't always been easy but it is so worth it. I really lucked out on the my husband, he's awesome.

We are off to visit some of my family from Indiana today, Nancy & Mike. They come every year to our area and we love seeing them. I don't get to many Indiana visitor's, so when I do it's exciting!

No comments: