Friday, January 15, 2010

sacroiliac joint pain

I saw my neurosurgeon on Monday and we made a plan. He is sending me to a pain management doctor to get a steroid injection in my hip. I am having sacroiliac joint pain. It is causing some seroius pain! It hurts to walk, sit, stand and even laying down. Until them I'm taking pain meds and muscle relaxers to get me through. After that is resolved we will look at my neck again.
I've been trying to lay low at home and relax. You should see me on in my recliner with a massage back thing and a neck pillow. I look like an old woman, but it helps. I made a couple things with the sewing machine that turned out great. I would rather scrapbook or paint than sew. But I had an order for a sewing project.
I'm off to relax and watch some TV. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hi my name is Liz and I just located your blog, I will pray for you!