Monday, December 7, 2009

Pain in the neck

Today was a really weird day from the start. I've been preparing myself all year for the first anniversary of my mom's untimly death. I am left missing her but I know where she is, so I'm not worried about her. I'm sad that she isn't here to see her grand-children. I'm sad that my kids no longer have her. She would love seeing Savannah with two teeth missing on the bottom. She would be amazed at how much they have all grown.  The only choice for me is to have faith that I will see her again. Move on and enjoy my life. I will always miss her.
I have been having some on going issues with my neck. I finally had an MRI and saw my Neurosurgeon this morning. I wanted him to say that he could fix it and I could move on. He said he couldn't fix it but thought it could get better with meds, P.T., steriods, and hard work. He said my problems are from arthritis and muscle spasms. I also have some buldging discs. I'm just over all the pain. I start new meds tomorrow and call about therapy. I'm working on a good attitude!! I'm just beat lately.

1 comment:

jag said...

You are such an amazing lady Amy! Keep that chin up. I know it's tough - especially now. Just know that I'm thinking of you. Hugs.