Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hello

I must say that this has been the strangest few months of my life. I will always remember 2007 as the year that I started doing things that I actually wanted to do. I had become so accustomed to doing what everyone else wanted to do that I wasn’t sure who I was anymore. I quit trying to “find” myself I started defining myself. So far I’m pretty pleased with my choices; I’m just finding the balance now.

I have been reminded how precious life is with the death of some people that are very dear to my heart. I hope that everyone knows how much they mean to me. I have so many awesome people in my life and I really couldn’t be happier. I have been sick for the past few months and I’m ready to be well again.

Last week I was miserable with the flu and Matt ended up getting it too. We were both a mess. The kids have been spared so far. Savannah did get sick yesterday after the dentist but I think it was from the cleaning because it didn’t slow her down for long.

We are all pretty excited because were going to Disney for 4 days in April!! Luke and I have March b-days and Nana’s is in April. It’s all three of our birthdays rolled into one. I haven’t been since I was 3 and Nana hasn’t ever been. We are staying on Disney property too!! The kids and I have been singing “were going to Disney”!!

No comments: